I Got Introduced To An Ancient Philosophy (Stoicism)
A few days ago, a friend called me and told me that he stumbled upon a philosophy called stoicism. He told me, "Wesley, I came across a philosophy called stoicism, and I really think that this is something that fits with us as we are both into improving ourselves on many different levels." I also noticed on YouTube a lot of suggested videos about this topic, so apparently YouTube's algorithm knows I find this topic interesting, and I must admit that I do! These suggested videos, together with that phone call from my friend, made me decide to investigate. I did some quick digging to get started, and I want to share with you what I've learned so far. The first question I wanted an answer to, is an obvious one in my opinion, and that is: What exactly is stoicism about? What is stoicism about? The friend who called me, also sent me a link to a YouTube video from Ryan Holiday. I will leave a link down below in the description for those who are interested. Ryan has a YouTu...
Comments
Post a Comment